WHY SAN DIEGO BARTENDER SCHOOLS?
- We offer a most affordable professional bartending training course in the city. A two week hands-on bartending course that includes certification, free job placement assistance and all class materials with no additional fees.
- Pro Bartender School classrooms are behind the bar hands on training environments and taught by dedicated, professional and skilled instructors who are passionate about bartending and focus on students education to insure they are prepared to begin a lucrative career as a professional mixologist.
- Job placement assistance is provided to our students as part of their course fee and included in the low price of your training program is the ability to enjoy free refresher classes. We provide free lifetime job placement services to our bartending grads locally and nationally.
- Since 1983 our North County bartending school is conveniently located in San Marcos between Vista and Escondido off the I-78 freeway. Classrooms simulate a real bar atmosphere allowing students to learn in an environment to mimic a real bar atmosphere. Parking is also convenient. No hassle student parking in front of the school.
- Class schedules are designed to work around student’s schedule. Monday- Thursday evening 6PM-9PM
- San Diego Bartending Schools’ curriculum focuses on the basics where students that have no experience can learn from the ground up.
In our 2 week program students will learn their way around a bar, bar terminology, hands on training to mix and pour popular and traditional cocktails, wines and liquors, fruit cutting for garnishes, customer service, alcohol awareness and much more.
Our N. County San Diego Bartender School is the largest school at a most affordable price.
If you wish to speak with a school representative for more details or to schedule a class contact admissions.
Become a professional bartender mixologist and begin a career with spirit.